Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Hen Party and the Downstairs Lost Boys

My house is inundated with women. All us boys, and I mean myself, Noah, Ben, and Sam are sticking to the downstairs. Less chance of being afflicted with nagaitus; highly contagious. Down here we stick to a variety of fast cars, towers built of blocks, and imaginary guys driving fast cars. However, the Epicure food is delicious and Melissa is a terrific cook and hostess (brownie points, wink-wink). I do sneak up to eat and help with the other darling girl in my life, Abigail.

Had to turn the furnace down; this hen party is heating the house up. And I am drinking coffee from a coffee press, which is the next best way to make coffee. The best way is any coffee made at the lake, over the fire in a pot, or on a campstove. Ahhhhh coffee is wonderful, just not at 8:00pm when it will keep me up peeing until 3:00am. Every year older I get I have to wake up just a little sooner to pee, but I digress. But I digress from what? Nothing really.

That's all for now folks.

8 comments:

Dave said...

I hate having to get up early to pee. Thats probably why old people get up at 5 in the morning. Depends here we come :)

Unknown said...

Haha, I'm also thinking Depends are the way to go. If I drink coffee, I'm peeing every 10 minutes. And somehow, it's worse if it's orange juice. But I love it so much!

Sue said...

Your wife is a wonderful cook. It was a great party.

We did see 4 deer and a lot of blood on the highway where some of their friends didn't make it across the highway. Thanks for the warning to drive slow. I should know that but...ya ...I like to drive fast!

Becky said...

LOL. How did I forget to check and see if you'd posted?

The title alone made me LOL.

Christine said...

We forgot to tell you that Ben's tower needed one more block put on it, doesn't matter what color. If he asks, the tower still stands and was completed as requested. Wink wink!

Becky said...

(Also, I "called" you from the van to tell you not to take apart the stuff they built. More winks.)

Anonymous said...

I love coffee. I would rather wear depends then stop drinking it. It does make me pee a lot though. And I can't have it after 5pm because I will stay awake all night. I know I am only 22 but I am secretly 84. I don't mind.

Hen Party Ideas said...

Go straight to know more about Hen party Ideas Bournemouth