Friday, December 11, 2009

Z, A, B, Z, +, +, -, -, Z, A, B, Z

Honda...SOLD...to the neighbors. There is no longer a dead vehicle littering my yard. My handy neighbor promptly restored it to running order and now appears to be driving it to work everyday.

That is the biggest piece of news in the last few weeks that I can offer up.

Noah and I have been playing a lot of WII Mario Kart. I can't get Dry Bowser to save my life. 150CC races are hard to do. Unfortunately my video game road rage is coming out. Melissa can attest to that. If only there was a way for me to get Donkey Kong to flip Toad the bird. Some special button combination. That would be so cool, huh? I think so, I'd give 'em all the finger. Stupid Yoshi, thinks he so cute with that big green nose.

But back to reality. Sometimes I give people the finger on my drives to work in the morning to occupy myself on my drive from Borden. They can't see me, it's dark. Sometimes I even do two middle fingers at once, bobbing them up and down. I may need a new CD or a book on CD.

Now with that being said; don't tailgate me at night with your brights on and then when you finally pass me throw little stones on my windshield because you didn't leave enough room behind you. I will give you the finger, probably two at once. You've been forewarned travelers of Highway #16 West or East, whichever way I happen to be traveling.

I also really love playing Balderdash online. A big thanks to Carrie for getting that ball rolling. Sheer genius on her part, really.

7 comments:

Dave said...

Ethan kicks my butt at MarioKart. That track where you drive on a rainbow...I HATE that track. Makes me wanna throw the controller. He blows my doors off all the time. I should go practice right now.

Unknown said...

Okay... Yoshi pwns. He's the best. And personally, I think it's his little "Whooaaa!" that makes him cute. And his sneakers. Dinosaurs wearing sneakers?! Priceless.

LOL'd for real about giving the finger. You may want to invest in some alternative entertainment.

Oh, and last but not least....

*bow*

Anonymous said...

I have never actually given someone the finger in the car. I have a really hard time even honking at someone. I wish I had the guts to flip strangers off.

Christine said...

Last time I played games with Ben he told me: "Grandma, you really are not very good." I finally got through to him that I could not bail him out. I need him to bail me out. Next time Noah gets frustrated just have him play me and then he will see that he really is doing pretty good. I am a real confidence booster for the little ones.

Becky said...

Oh man. I love your blog. I lol'd through that whole post.

Also, nice title. I assume that's the code?

Jonathan said...

Yeah, that's the code. It didn't work though, I tried.

Toad said...

Jonathan is good at giving the finger. He gives me the finger about once a day. Always with a smile though.